1-310-390-0131 - Outside U.S.
- Do your English students speak enough English?
- Are you looking to make your English programs more communicative, at all levels?
- Could your program benefit from an outside perspective?
- When was your curriculum last updated?
- Could your teaching staff benefit from an in-service workshops on communicative English methods?
- Are you looking to create a unique curriculum for your programs’ needs?
From establishing an adult education center in Los Angeles to designing specialized vocational ESL for union members to creating language programs abroad, we have considerable experience in helping schools deepen the quality of their educational programs. Recent clients include: APU International High School (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam), the Service Employees International Union (SEIU; Los Angeles, California) and CES Adult Education Center (Glendale, California)
To discuss your organization’s educational needs – whether in ESL/EFL program development, teacher training, business English training or creating classroom materials, please contact:
Eric at email@example.com
or call 1-855-ESL-Book (1-855-375-2665)
[310-904-6998 outside the U.S. and Canada]